Saturday, August 19, 2006

Woo-hoo, my first blog tag!

Convenient because I'm in the land of the living dead right now with a URI -- welcome back to school!

Four jobs I've had in my life:
Bank teller trainer
Research faculty member at Georgia Tech
Typesetter for newspaper (high school)
Car seat/booster seat educator for a children's hospital

Four places I've lived:
Greenville, SC
Rocky Bottom, SC
Marietta, GA
Toccoa, GA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
The Office (I nearly cry when it goes off)
Boston Legal
Survivor
House

Four Places I've been on vacation:
Charleston, SC
Israel
Quebec
Disney World

Four Homemade Foods I love:
My Greek chicken
Parmesan Chicken
Roast beef
Almond creme with raspberry sauce

Four places I'd rather be right now:
Magic Kingdom, Disney World
Animal Kingdom, Disney World
Orcas Island, WA
In bed with a bottle of NyQuil

Four People I Tag:

Allyson
Claudia
Heather
Katie

38 days and 15 hours 'til I'm on my way to hug Mickey!


No comments: