Friday, August 18, 2006

Wow, 10 days?

Hard to believe it's been 10 days since I posted but, yeah, with just having completed the first week of school, I guess it's not surprising. I reminded Sweetie that the first few weeks back are all about sandwiches and takeout food. I set a personal record by getting sick after only 2.5 days back with kiddos -- it usually takes me about a month. If these were little knee-high kiddos, I could understand, but middle schoolers? Ack, how did THIS happen?

Check out my new link to real-time immigration statistics at ImmigrationCounters.com. How can anybody look at this and deny there is not a real problem here? We have got to stop whipping out the medical, education, and welfare teats for every warm body that holds out a hand. Getting the Fair Tax into reality will at least help recoup some of the losses the American taxpayer is experiencing, but according to ImmigrationCounters there has been $397,469,181,012 wired to Mexico as of the time I am writing this, much of it untaxed. At even a 10% tax rate, these social leeches would be putting $39 BILLION into the coffers toward everything they get from US working people. It's time to buckle down and secure our borders, hold lawbreakers accountable, and ditch the IRS. What a wonderful world.

1 comment:

Queen Bee said...

Hey, I'm planning on being legal ;)