Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chansons D'amour, Part Deux

OK, I have a few additions to my favorite love songs. The first one, I'll admit - it pains me to credit the artist, but it's a beautiful song. (I'll compensate by spelling her name incorrectly, so there! pbbttt)
  • Woman in Love (Barbara Streisand)
  • Can't Help Falling in Love (The King)
  • The Good Stuff (Kenny Chesney)
  • Love, Look What You've Done to Me (Boz Scaggs)
  • Main Street (Bob Seger)
  • If I Fell (The Beatles)

A couple of random additions: One song that I can listen to for hours on end is Brandy by Looking Glass.

I love to get a good hair band groove going on: Paradise City (Guns 'n Roses); Is This Love (Whitesnake); Pink (Aerosmith; yes, it has stupid lyrics, but I find it compelling); Heaven (Warrant);

My all-time very favorite song is What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong. If you haven't seen this video of Raymond Crowe doing shadow puppets to this beautiful song, you owe it to yourself to take a look.


No comments: