Friday, August 04, 2006

Gotta give a little shout out

To my new favorite indulgence, philosophy's state of grace fragrance. I've seen philosophy on QVC for a few years and I've always been intrigued by it. Last night, after dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, DH and I wandered into the mall and I had to stop by my favorite girly-girl place, Sephora. I knew this wouldn't be a spree, so I had to narrow things down pretty quickly. I had philosophy on my mind after seeing it just a couple of nights ago on QVC, so I headed there. All the testimonials are true about their state of grace fragrances. They are something you can wear and you won't get, "What kind of perfume are you wearing?" And you can never tell if the asker means they like it or want to avoid it. This is more of a "wow, you smell great!" sort of a fragrance, not clingy, it's more like you're walking around in a little misty veil of cleanness. I'm going to have to get the other two, amazing grace and baby grace. I layered them in the store last night and they were just amazing. So, I'm feeling fresh and girly today. Not a bad way to start the day!

For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing. -- 2 Corinthians 2:15

1 comment:

Amy said...

Lydia,
I wear amazing grace and pure grace all the time. I have to say that I love the pure grace body souffle. Whenever I wear it, Jeff always comments on how good I smell and it always seems to last all day. It is just such a nice clean smell.
Now, I want to go Philosophy shopping.
Amy